We are renowned for excellence in fire protection – helping to protect the lives, properties and valuable assets of all our customers in an affordable and efficient way.
Our skilled technicians consult, design, install, certify, maintain and monitor systems to manage the risk of fire in all environments.
- We specialise in commercial, industrial, healthcare, retail and multi-occupancy residential buildings
- We are members of FESA (Fire Engineering Systems Association) FIAI (Fire Industry Association of Ireland) RECI (Registered Electrical Contractors Ireland)
- Our fire detection systems are NSAI 3218:2013 certified
Our services include:
- An initial assessment of your fire risk
- Designing an effective and affordable solution
- Installation, commissioning and testing of the fire protection & detection equipment
- Maintenance of the final system
No matter how big, small, complex or straightforward your requirements are, the RAYN team will deliver every time.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best design of your fire protection system while meeting and surpassing Fire Cert requirements and standards. Our experienced technicians offer advice on all aspects of the system to ensure the detection, alerting and monitoring of your business and staff, home and family
RAYN Service Technicians install the fire detection system that best suits your home or business environment to the highest quality and exceptional standards.
Fire protection is never complete until you are issued with the correct certification of design, installation, handover and commissioning.
Our broad capability and flexibility enables us to maintain any equipment supplied by leading manufacturers. Our expertise extends across a range of systems and fire protection solutions, including:
- Fire Alarms and Detection Systems
- Fire Suppression Systems, extinguishing fires in their early stages
- Fire Hose Reel
- Fire and Emergency Training
- Testing (in accordance with applicable standards)
Fire protection systems require regular servicing to run at an optimum performance level and effectively combat fire. Our service teams will regularly test and audit your system to ensure it meets all required standards. We are on call day and night to assist with servicing, maintenance and troubleshooting. Our technicians can deal with problems on the spot.
We go over and above to ensure each individual device is carefully inspected and tested thoroughly during our quarterly maintenance visits.
Wherever ‘lifesaving’ equipment exists, it is critical to ensure that it is ready to perform in the event of an emergency.
It is critical in the event of a fire alert, that your protection system triggers to a monitoring station, that will then follow a procedure to alert the listed keyholders.
RAYN Service Technicians are on standby to provide phone support and call-out services – ever ready to undertake emergency repairs to your fire-protection systems and products. Our teams are equipped with self-contained vehicles and mobile technology that enables them to deal with service problems on the spot.